Ministry of Water
Lowlands Water Development Project II (LLWDP II)
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
Employer: Ministry of Water
Project: Lesotho Lowlands Water Development Project II
Contract title: WASCO Computerized Maintenance Management System
Country: Kingdom of Lesotho
Credit No. 6403 and 6402
RFB No: LLWDP/NC/04
Issued on: June 3, 2021
1. The Ministry of Water has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Lesotho Lowlands Water Development Project II and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for WASCO Computerised Maintenance Management System. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the
Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing.
2. The Ministry of Water now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply, delivery, and commissioning of Computerised Maintenance Management System to Water and Sewerage Company (WASCO).
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers -” July 2016 as amended from time to time (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders (or only to prequalified Bidders as the case may be) as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Lesotho Lowlands Water Development Project II
Procurement Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding document during office hours 0900 to 1600 hours at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English may be freely downloaded by interested eligible Bidders at www.llwdp.co.ls/tenders or upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15:00 hours on July 1, 2021 Electronic Bidding in Strictly PDF format will be permitted. The address is email@example.com. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on July 1, 2021 at 15:00 hours Lesotho time.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of LSL 60,000. (Sixty thousand Lesotho loti)
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
9. The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Lesotho Lowlands Water Development Project II
Motlatsi Rabolinyane – Procurement Specialist
788/9 Fairveiw, Lower Thetsane
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
|Response to request for Clarifications.pdf|