Replacement of Pumping Main in Qacha’s Nek, and Construction of a Reinforced Concrete Weir, Gabions, Reinstatement of Access Road and Replacement of Abstraction Pipeline in Semonkong19/08/2022
Construction of Gabions and Stone Pitching in Ha Sebekele 1 & 2 and Ha Likobo, Berea District; Mahlabatheng and Ha Moruthoane, Maseru09/09/2022
Supply and Delivery of Submersible Pump with Borehole Pump-Set, Main Pipes, and Distribution pipes for WASCO
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Quotations
Re-Advertisement as a Follow-up to the Publication of the Public Eye Friday August 19, 2022, and Friday August 26, 2022 to Present an Amendment (Addendum 1) to Bidding Documents
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Kingdom of Lesotho
Name of Project: Lesotho Lowlands Water Development Project – Phase II
Contract Title: Supply and Delivery of Submersible Pump with Borehole Pump-Set, Main Pipes, and Distribution pipes for WASCO
Credit No.: 6403 Portion A and 6402 Potion B
RFQ Reference No.: LLWDP/G/04/3 (A and B)
- The Kingdom of Lesotho has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Lesotho Lowlands Water Development - Project II and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of Submersible Pump with Borehole Pump-Set, Main Pipes, and Distribution pipes for WASCO.
- The Ministry of Water now invites sealed Quotations from eligible Bidders for the Supply and Delivery of Submersible Pump with Borehole Pump-Set, Main Pipes, and Distribution pipes for WASCO.
||Estimated Duration (months)
||Bid Security Amount (LSL)
||Supply and Delivery of Submersible pump with borehole pump-set for Makhaleng and Mokota-koti
||Supply and Delivery of Main Pipes, Distribution pipes and Submersible Pump for Hlotse and Maputsoe
- Bidding will be conducted through a National Competitive Procurement using Request for Quotations (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers- Procurement in Investment Projects Financing” Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services July 2016 Revised November 2017 and August 2018 and November 2021 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Lesotho Lowlands Water Development Project – Phase II. Enquiries must be sent to this email: Ms. Matumelo Daemane at email@example.com with a copy to Mr. Lehlohonolo Ncheke at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Request for Quotations document, in English can be downloaded free of charge from www.llwdp.co.ls website, Opportunities, Tenders. PLEASE NOTE THE UPLOADED DRAWINGS AND ADDENDUM.
- Quotations must be delivered on or before Friday September 23, 2022, at 11:00 hours at 788/9, Fairview Avenue, Lower Thetsane, Maseru, Kingdom of Lesotho. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Quotations will be rejected. Quotations will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address in paragraph 8 below on Friday September 23, 2022 at 11:00 hours.
- All Quotes must be accompanied by a Bid Security as stated in the above table in paragraph 2, in a form of Bank Guarantee.
- The address referred to above is:
788/9 Fairview Avenue
Maseru 100, Lesotho
Tel: +266 2232 4555