Construction of Gabions and Stone Pitching in Ha Sebekele 1 & 2 and Ha Likobo, Berea District and Mahlabatheng and Ha Moruthoane, Maseru19/08/2022
Supply and Delivery of Submersible Pump with Borehole Pump-Set, Main Pipes, and Distribution pipes for WASCO09/09/2022
Replacement of Pumping Main in Qacha’s Nek, and Construction of a Reinforced Concrete Weir, Gabions, Reinstatement of Access Road and Replacement of Abstraction Pipeline in Semonkong
Request for Bids
Re-Advertisement as a Follow-up to the Publication of the The Post Newspaper of July 29, 2022, to Present Repackaged Procurements
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Kingdom of Lesotho
Name of Project: Lesotho Lowlands Water Development Project II
Contract Title: Replacement of Pumping Main in Qacha’s Nek, and Construction of a Reinforced Concrete Weir, Gabions, Reinstatement of Access Road and Replacement of Abstraction Pipeline in Semonkong
Credit No.: 6403
RFB Reference No.: LLWDP/W/12 (D)
- The Kingdom of Lesotho has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Lesotho Lowlands Water Development Project II and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Replacement of Pumping Main in Qacha’s Nek and Construction of a Reinforced Concrete Weir, Gabions, Reinstatement of Access Road and Replacement of Abstraction Pipeline in Semonkong. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing.
- The Ministry of Water now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Replacement of pumping main in Qacha’s Nek (starting at coordinates 30˚05’58” S, 28˚40’21” E, end point 30˚07’01” S, 28˚40’50” E) and Construction of a Reinforced Weir, Gabions, Reinstatement of Access Roads and Replacement of Abstraction Pipeline in Semonkong in Maseru District (Coordinates are 29˚49’54” 28 ˚02’33”).
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from LLWDP-II, for the attention of Matumelo Daemane at email@example.com with copies to firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding document during office hours 09:00 hours to 16:00 hours at the address given below Lesotho Lowlands Water Development Project – II offices situated at 788/9 Fairview Avenue, Lower Thetsane, Maseru, Kingdom of Lesotho.
- The bidding document in English may be freely downloaded by interested eligible Bidders from llwdp.co.ls .
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Wednesday October 5th, 2022, at 11:00am Lesotho time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below:
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as stated in the Bid Data Sheet (BDS), in the form of a Bank Guarantee.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address(es) referred to above is (are):
The Procurement Office
Attention of Procurement Officer
Lesotho Lowlands Water Development Project – II offices situated at
788/9 Fairview Avenue, Lower Thetsane, Maseru,
Kingdom of Lesotho.
e-mail: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.llwdp.co.ls
|RFB - Small Works-WASCO Qacha's Nek_ Semonkong.pdf||Download |